From your viewpoint, is your partner accessible to you?
1) I can get my partner’s attention easily. T F
2) My partner is easy to connect with emotionally. T F
3) My partner shows me that I come first with him/her. T F
4) I am not feeling lonely or shut out in this relationship. T F
5) I can share my deepest feelings with my partner. He/ she will listen. T F
From your viewpoint, is your partner responsive to you?
1) If I need connection and comfort, he/she will be there for me. T F
2) My partner responds to signals that I need him/her to come close. T F
3) I can lean on my partner when I am anxious or unsure. T F
4) Even when we fight or disagree, I know that I am important to my partner and we
will find a way to come together. T F
5) If I need reassurance about how important I am to my partner, I can get it. T F
Are you positively emotionally engaged with each other?
1) I feel very comfortable being close to and trusting my partner. T F
2) I can confide in my partner about almost anything. T F
3) I feel confident, even when we are apart, that we are connected with each other.
4) I know that my partner cares about my joys, hurts and fears. T F
5) I feel safe enough to take emotional risks with my partner. T F